Lovin' it Nappy: My Sisterlocks Journey

My journey of going from relaxer, to natural to Sisterlocks. Come along with me and learn how to love that which God gave you naturally!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Well while we didn't have snow at Christmas, old man winter is now making up for it. We are in the middle of a blizzard with 8-10 inches falling just today. The only good thing is that the university where I teach will be closed tomorrow!! Yippee!!! I would rather go into to teach on a Spring day when I don't have to trudge thorough the cold and snow. The extra day will help as my husband and I spent yesterday stranded in Columbus (about 130 mi. away) waiting for our car to be repaired. Long story short...to the tune of $1100 we were able to get on the road last night and get home before the big storm. So those of you in more temperate areas...enjoy as we will be digging out!!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Creyole said…

    And this is the reason I moved away from Chicago.. Great city but fridget weather!

    Glad you all made it home!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said…

    I'm glad you all made it safe and sound as well.

    Brrghh - I've had enough of the chilly temps.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    We're actually out now, but boy is it all piled up everywhere. We have about 18-20 inches in our yard.You should see how high it is piled up in the parking lots. It was -10 this am with the wind chill. But hopefully we'll see the ground here in Cleveland before Mother's day.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said…

    OMGosh!!!! Stay safe and warm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home