Lovin' it Nappy: My Sisterlocks Journey

My journey of going from relaxer, to natural to Sisterlocks. Come along with me and learn how to love that which God gave you naturally!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007



I want to introduce you all to my dear friend and my local Sisterlock inspiration Ms. T. This woman has some awesome locks. She like many of us went natural, returned to the perm and then went back to natural and onto Sisterlocks. Her hair has taken off and she has served as personal cheerleader for several of us. Not only is her hair fantastic, but she is our diversity coordinator at the FPB School of nursing. She knows how to help a sista when times get tough. So hats off to Ms. T.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger brunsli said…

    Hello Ms. T! Nice to meet you. :)

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Creyole said…

    Looking good Ms T! Love the Chi town style!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Abena Abena said…

    It great to have a "Shero"

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said…

    Gorgeous. I would love to see those locks in person. Hint hint..

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Ms. T would love to get together. As a matter of fact, she wants to go to Detroit sometime this summer. We talked about making a trip out of it for her next birthday. So, let's talk about getting together maybe next month for lunch or dinner. Actually another friend with Sisterlocks is suppose to host a get together. I'll send her a reminder so that maybe we can get a gathering together like the DFW group.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Goodnapps said…

    Definitely keep me posted and if we get together for lunch or dinner that would be fantastic. Late spring or summer is probably the next time Paulette will be hosting something. I'll keep ya posted indeed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home