Lovin' it Nappy: My Sisterlocks Journey

My journey of going from relaxer, to natural to Sisterlocks. Come along with me and learn how to love that which God gave you naturally!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006


These photos reflect all of my hair styles from TWA, twists, to my afro as I considered going the Sisterlock way. I tried it all and loved each style for different reasons. I wanted more pictures, but had a hard time getting them all up online to post. I have had Sisterlocks for 6 weeks now, but my digital is "busted" and I am waiting for my daughter (seen in the first photo at her college graduation) to send me pictures that I can post. Until then these phots will give you an idea of all the changes I've been through over the last 4 years. Note my mom is wearing twists. She hasn't had a relaxer or other chemical in over 20 years. Be Blessed y'all.

Linda

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby girl looks like "F"! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home